Niner Bikes has long been a supporter of IMBA. And, every year, they doll up one of their frames and auction it off in limited quantities — all for the sake of blessed singletrack. This year’s auction is unique in that the bike in question is all-new and being released just for the auction block.
So, the auction/product announcement brings us Niner’s answer to the fatbike — the ROS 9 Plus:
Niner ROS 9 Plus Features:
- Ample tire clearnace up to 3.0 tires
- Short chainstays for a playful feel
- 4130 chromoly steel frame
- Dropper post routing (external or stealth)
- Niner 4130 chromoly fork with 15mm thru axle
- 12×142 rear axle for added stiffness
- Eccentric bottom bracket for singlespeed
- If geared, it is 1X only — no front derailleur
- Price: $2999 (X1 kit complete)
- Learn more
IMBA Auction Limited-edition ROS 9 Plus Singlespeed
As mentioned, the auction starts the same day the ROS 9 Plus is announced and runs through August 24. All proceeds benefit IMBA and the auction is run exclusively through The Pro’s Closet.
The ultra-sweet singlespeed IMBA edition features a custom paint job and top-shelf parts spec including:
- SRAM XX1 crankset
- Shimano XTR brakes
- Stan’s NoTubes ZTR Hugo wheelset
- Niner RDO seatpost
- Niner Flat Top RDO carbon bars
- Niner Trail Stem
So, get your bidding finger ready and try your hand at one of 9 IMBA-edition ROS 9 Plus mid-fat bikes.
Go to Auction: Visit NinerBikes.com/IMBA