Park City Mountain Resort has long been one of the top resorts in the country. With 3300 acres of some of the most varied terrain in Utah, Park City offers a great option for families with varied skill and interest levels. Home to the best terrain park in the state and some of the finest tree skiing, Park City Mountain Resort tops it all off with upper-elevation bowls and the hikeable terrain off Jupiter Peak. Great skiing options abound with quick access via high-speed lifts around every corner.
Rising out of the heart of old town Park City, you can even take the Town Lift in and out of the historic Main Street area. Downtown Park City is always buzzing with great restaurants, shops and entertainment. If you’re looking for a great year-round mountain destination, Park City Mountain Resort is hard to beat!
An Insider’s Tip
Park City offers the most variety of any resort in the state. The expansive terrain makes it easy to find powder stashes long after storms. If you’ve got a nose for tree skiing, you’ll find stash after stash with a quick duck into the many Aspen glades. And, the groomers are always top-notch and wide open for high-speed GS arcs. But, my favorite area of PCMR is Jupiter Peak. I’ve got a long history with Machete’s and the terrain off Jupiter Peak is phenomenal. A quick 20-minute hike will land you on top of the area with a 360-degree view of the Wasatch and Uinta Mountains and steep chutes and bowls below.
New for This Season
Park City Mountain Resort is constantly improving the on-hill experience by adding new amenities, lifts and runs. This season a $5 million investment is going to pay off in spades. Lets see what has been done this year.
- Extensive clearing of diseased aspen trees between Sunnyside and Single Jack runs to provide dramatically-different pine glades for intermediate and expert skiers
- All-new Georgeanna Run off McConkey’s will give intermediate skiers another option off the lift
- New, more efficient snowcats will increase Signature Runs by 1-2 per day
- An all-new interactive trail map gives great details on the seven “zones” of the resort
- All-new plaza snowmelt systems to ensure safety in the resort center
- Extensive environmental initiative to reduce energy consumption with the use of CFL lighting and more energy-efficient snowmaking systems
More Information on Park City Mountain Resort
Looking for more information about Park City? Click below for more info.