It’s time for the 2016 models to start trickling onto Web sites and local shops. For Specialized, the Stumpjumper FSR represents their most fabled model and is a perennial best seller. For 2016, the Stumpjumper FSR gets a full-on redo — building on the current design, but taking it to a new level of performance and versatility.
The bike will continue to be offered in both 29 and 27.5 variants with nearly the same travel as before at 135mm/150mm respectively (the 29ers get 5mm more this year).
Some new innovations include:
- Modern, short chainstays for nimble feel (420/437mm)
- Slacker head tube (67/67.5)
- Integrated SWAT technology in the down tube
- New Rx Trail Tuned shock
- Revised internal cable routing — including stealth dropper
- Ultra-wide Roval Traverse rims
More Info: Visit Specialized.com