After much speculation and impatience by Ibis enthusiasts worldwide, Ibis has finally announced the details of the all-new Ibis Mojo HD. Looks like it will be available in March and come in at $2399 with Fox RP23 shock. The full details of the Mojo HD is available over at IbisCycles.com.
(6/25/10: Ready my Ibis Mojo HD Review)
I saw the Mojo HD in person while at Interbike last Fall and as a Mojo owner, I’m stoked on the longer-travel design. While I’ve yet to feel like I’m bottoming-out my Mojo, an extra bit of plush with the same efficiency sounds sublime. And, the frame continues to be as sexy as all get-out. Head on over the Ibis Web site for more details about the new Mojo HD.
Mojo HD Specs:
- 160mm of rear wheel travel via DW Link suspension
- Weight for the frame and shock (Fox RP23), size large: 6.3 lbs, 2.86Kg.
- 67 degree head angle with a 160mm fork
- Polycarbonate down tube cable guard.
- Chain stay length: 17.125?
- 12 x 135mm Maxle rear axle
- Post mount magnesium left dropout, carbon right dropout
- Compatible with the new tapered steerer standard
- Compatible with both Chris King InSet and Cane Creek Frustum headsets
- 2.35?-2.55? rear tire depending on brand and height of cornering knobs
- Dual row angular contact bearings in the front of the lower link for stiffness and long wear
- The Bottom Bracket height is 13.8?-14? depending on tires
- Top-tube cable routing for front derailleur and adjustable seatpost
- Colors: White, Carbon and “bright color (TBD)
- MSRP: $2399
More Info: Visit IbisCycles.com