However you choose to gravel, the all-new 2024 Santa Cruz Stigmata has you covered. If you’re a flannel-wearing bikepacker looking for a rowdy adventure, all the way to fast gravel racing — check and check. Taking some cues from their mountain bike geometry, the updated Stigmata is built with short stems and can be had with droppers or suspension forks. In short, the new Stigmata aims to make gravel fun and approachable — no matter how you choose to gravel.
Built up as a gravel racer or a backpacking steed, the Stigmata can look like anything you want it to.
As the reigning Unbound 200 back-to-back champ, Keegan Swenson most recently rode the new Stigmata to victory. His bike was built up very aggressively with a traditional-length stem, but the new geometry actually calls for short-ish stems to compensate for the added reach.
2024 Santa Cruz Stigmata Highlights:
- Available in lightweight CC Carbon only
- Long reach designed around a 70mm stem
- Clearance for 50c tires
- SRAM UDH derailleur hanger for T-Type Transmission (e.g. X0 AXS Transmission)
- 2x and 1x compatible (mechanical too)
- Glovebox downtube storage
- Dropper post and suspension-compatible
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Low-profile fender mounts
- Lifetime frame warranty
- MSRP: $4299 – $8399
More Info: Visit SantaCruzBicycles.com
All images courtesy Santa Cruz Bicycles.