BMC’s current Teammachine is not that old, but the Swiss don’t ever sit still so neither did the Teammachine. For the 2018 model year, BMC’s Teammachine will get the option of either rim or disc versions while essentially maintaining the same geometry as the outgoing model.
Maintaining what was one of the winningest frames in the pro peloton was important to BMC engineers and they have spent countless hours refining the new design. As is usual, BMC athletes have been testing the new Teammachine in competition already with Greg Van Avermaet riding it this spring.
Key features of the new Teammachine SLR01 include:
- Rim or disc variants
- Integrated cockpit system
- D-shaped seat post with integrated “No-Gap Seatclamp”
- Asymmetric tube shapes for braking forces and power transfer
- Flat mount disc mounts optimized for 160 front and 140 rear without adapters
- Clearance for 28mm tires
- Slight frame weight increases, but stiffness and compliance is improved
More Info: Visit BMC-Switzerland.com