All-in for 2019, Bianchi has updated their fabled Infinito CV Disc frameset to be disc-only and modernized throughout. With a solid 32mm tire clearance and Countervail technology, the new Infinito CV Disc will be highly-competitive in the endurance bike market.
While details remain thin, we’re getting some specs including a 950 gram frame weight (55cm) to go along with the classic Celeste blue color.
As Bianchi’s first model built with Countervail visco-elastic technology, they’ve learned a thing or two since its introduction in 2014. Looking over the new design, it is a departure from the latest trend of dropped chainstay bikes, which gives it a more classic look.
Some key features of the 2019 Infinito CV:
- Further optimization of Countervail technology
- Aero, D-shaped seatpost for compliance and wind-cheating
- Hidden seatpost clamp in top tube
- Available Vision Metron 5D integrated cockpit
- Mechanical and electronic routing
- Now-standard disc thru axles (12×100 & 12×142) and flat mount brakes
- 950 gram 55cm frame
- Available in 7 sizes (47-61cm)
- MSRP: $TBA
Pricing and availability is TBA, but have a look at the images that are currently available below.
More Info: Visit Bianchi.com