After the year of the bike, we’re heading into another hot year for bikes and Ibis is poised to deliver a sweet little number just in time to get into the hands of riders everywhere. Made from lightweight alloy instead of carbon, the all-new 2021 Ibis Ripley AF starts at $2999 for a full Shimano Deore 12-speed build and quality parts kit.
Now, Ibis has both the Ripley AF and Ripmo AF on offer and they represent the easiest way to get into a DW-Link bike — arguably the best suspension design on the market. As is requisite, the 2021 Ibis Ripley AF launches with a killer launch video and some sweet hero shots.
Ibis Ripley AF Features
- Available complete (Deore or GX) or frame-only
- 1-degree slacker head angle than the carbon Ripley (65.5 degrees)
- Steep, 76-degree seat tube angle for efficient pedaling
- 2.6″ tire clearance
- DW-Link suspension with 120mm travel
- 73mm threaded BB shell
- 1x only (of course)
- 7-year frame warranty
- Bottle cage mount inside front triangle
- Internal cable routing
- 148×12 BOOST rear spacing
- Weights start at 30.5 lb
- Colors: Pond Scum Green or Monolith Silver
- MSRP: $1799 (frame), $2999 (Deore) and $3299 (GX)
The new Ripmo AF is available now from your local Ibis dealer. Like all bikes this year, these are going to go fast. If you blink, you might have to wait a few months before they again become available. Images by @LearMiller.
Available Soon: Visit CompetitiveCyclist.com