The Tour of Utah comes through our backyard here in Utah and now for the second year in a row, it will start in Southern Utah’s red rock country. And, it will even have a start in Evanston, Wyoming. With both the top world and continental teams vying to win “America’s Toughest Stage Race”, this year’s 7-days will require legs and lungs to conqer the 600 miles and nearly 40,000 vertical feet.
Will Lachlan Morton’s moustache roll in for a win? Will Tom Danielson repeat? We’ll have to wait until August 4 to know for sure.
- Stage 1: Cedar City to Cedar City
- Stage 2: Panguitch to Torrey
- Stage 3: Lehi to Miller Motorsports Park (Tooele)
- Stage 4: Ogden to Powder Mountain (Eden)
- Stage 5: Evanston, WY to Kamas
- Stage 6: Salt Lake City to Snowbird
- Stage 7: Park City to Park City
The 2014 Tour of Utah fact sheet is available here. Full routes are forthcoming.
- Belkin Pro Cycling Team
- BMC Racing Team
- ORICA GreenEDGE
- Team Garmin-Sharp
- Trek Factory Racing
- Jelly Belly presented by Maxxis
Exact team rosters to be announced closer to the start. Expect some top names to be riding in the peloton.
More Info: Visit TourofUtah.com