Team Liquigas rider and climbing specialist, Franco Pellizotti, crushed the competition on the grueling climbs of this year’s Tour de France. The final King of the Mountain points standings were:
- Franco Pellizotti (ITA/LIQ): 210 pts
- Egoi Martinez (ESP/EUS): 135 pts
- Alberto Contador (ESP/AST): 126 pts
- Andy Schleck (LUX/SAX): 111 pts
- Pierrick Fedrigo (FRA/BBO): 99 pts
And, with a respectable 37th place finish in the General Classifications, he’s no slouch overall either!
To celebrate his KOM win, Cannondale has produced limited-edition KOM shirts:
T-Shirt Giveaway Contest
I just so happen to have two shirts on-hand ( One Men’s Large and One XL) that I’ll give away to two lucky winners. The shirt features the KOM logo on front, Super Six on the left sleeve and a small Cannondale logo on the back. Here’s how to win:
- You must be following @FeedTheHabit on Twitter (click and follow now)
- Be the first two to comment on this post with the following information:
1) Your Twitter username
2) Shirt size: L or XL (first-come, first-serve)
2) What year did FeedTheHabit.com start?
4) Who won this year’s Tour of Utah stage race?
The first two to comment with the correct information will win the shirts. I’ll contact you directly via email (please provide your real email address when posting) to arrange shipment (FREE) to your location.
On your marks… get set… GO!